Search found 4 matches

by edkats
18 Jul 2015, 13:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonetta Mangini
Replies: 20
Views: 7040

Re: Antonetta Mangini

Yes, suanj, that is exactly what I mean. Apparently, no one else bothered to actually order the death certificate until I did. Your info was taken to be the true fact without looking for verification and there were 2 people with the same name who died about the same time period. It was nothing you ...
by edkats
17 Jul 2015, 22:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonetta Mangini
Replies: 20
Views: 7040

Re: Antonetta Mangini

suanj, I want to also thank you for all your work and efforts. I just want to make one correction to your findings. The person you found as Francisco Mangini is NOT the same one that was married to Maria Scarpella. I sent to NYC for a copy of death certificate 25868 and this belongs to another ...
by edkats
24 Jun 2012, 18:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonetta Mangini
Replies: 20
Views: 7040

Re: Antonetta Mangini

We have a copy of the same photo you are referring to. We knew it was a photo of Maria Scarpella but didn't know the person in the other side of the photo. This must be Aunt Anna that you are referring to. None of us recognized her! I will have to let my cousin know that is who is in the other half ...
by edkats
24 Jun 2012, 18:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonetta Mangini
Replies: 20
Views: 7040

Re: Antonetta Mangini

I have just noticed your search regarding Antonetta Mangini. She is my deceased aunt. These people you are referring to are all my deceased aunts and uncles. John was my father. Maria Scarpella was my grandmother. Members of my family and I have been trying to trace the family too. Perhaps we can ...