Search found 2 matches

by Juchnowicz
25 Oct 2010, 01:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'EUSTACHIO in Notaresco, Teramo, Abruzzo
Replies: 11
Views: 10489

Re: D'EUSTACHIO in Notaresco, Teramo, Abruzzo

That is more than I knew then. Thanks, Brian, I was told when he came to the US it was by accident as he was to board a boat for South America where he had an uncle living, but instead took the wrong boat. I am assuming he came into port in Philadelphia but not sure. I do know also that he never ...
by Juchnowicz
24 Oct 2010, 00:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'EUSTACHIO in Notaresco, Teramo, Abruzzo
Replies: 11
Views: 10489

Re: D'EUSTACHIO in Notaresco, Teramo, Abruzzo

I am sure we are related somehow. My grandfather was Amedeo D'Eustachio (went by Tom) and my mother was Elizabeth, oldest of 7. He came to Beverly, NJ somewhere a few years before 1913 when he was 16 years old as that is when my Mom was born. She passed in 2008. I remember her mentioning Anna Farias ...