Search found 12 matches
- 23 Jun 2016, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5176
Re: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini
Have pulichichio or polichichio but no zaccaginini. Sorry, not a match
- 27 Aug 2011, 03:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5176
Re: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini
Thank you so much. I will check your link. 
Laine
Laine
- 27 Aug 2011, 02:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5176
Re: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini
Just read your post from 2006. I just learned that my family name, which I thought was Pulice, started as Pulicicchio. Perhaps you have found the same name change. I do not know if my grandfather had any siblings or cousins. Do know that he originally came from Italy and was probably born in ...
- 22 Jul 2011, 08:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
Thanks for all your help, I'll be continuing to search this out. I don't mind if he had a period of difficulty, no matter how long. What would be sad to me is that he lost his family in the process.
I know that the other members of his family used the name Pulice. I'm going to try to tie one of ...
I know that the other members of his family used the name Pulice. I'm going to try to tie one of ...
- 21 Jul 2011, 21:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
Yes, I believe this is the same man as the one who died in 1978. However, haven't found the right birth certificate in Lago. His daughter said he died in Pennsylvania. Also, he might not have come from Lago.
My grandmother said she was born in Brazil. However, the 1920 census says Italy. Searched ...
My grandmother said she was born in Brazil. However, the 1920 census says Italy. Searched ...
- 21 Jul 2011, 16:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
Yes, my grandmother did arrive in the States February 21, 1917. 
Thanks, Suanj.
Thanks, Suanj.
- 20 Jul 2011, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
Thanks for all the help. Have discovered a marriage of Agostino Pulicichio to Tomasina Bruni on April 25, 1917, in Westmoreland, Pennsylvania.
So they were both born in Italy, but were married in the States.
So my grandfather's surname was Pulicichio. Now, I'm going to look for his death record ...
So they were both born in Italy, but were married in the States.
So my grandfather's surname was Pulicichio. Now, I'm going to look for his death record ...
- 20 Jul 2011, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
>>The address on this WWI Draft Registration in 1918 is right down the street from the 1920 address. Of course, the birth year is off; a relative perhaps?<<
Thanks. This is probably his brother or cousin.
Laine
Thanks. This is probably his brother or cousin.
Laine
- 20 Jul 2011, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
THe manifest for Leonard Bruni looks right. I'm going to search that one out. THANKS a heap!
Laine
Laine
- 20 Jul 2011, 17:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
>>Can you tell me where you found the reference to Lago, Cosenza?
There are some useful resources for Cosenza province, yet I am having difficulty locating any likely Pulice or Bruni/Bruno suspects. Makes me wonder if we should be looking elsewhere.<<
My grandmother's brother was Corrado Leonardo ...
There are some useful resources for Cosenza province, yet I am having difficulty locating any likely Pulice or Bruni/Bruno suspects. Makes me wonder if we should be looking elsewhere.<<
My grandmother's brother was Corrado Leonardo ...
- 20 Jul 2011, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Re: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
.>>Where in US did your grandfather settle? Were the children born in US or Italy? Did his marriage to Tomassina take place in Lago?<<
My grandparents lived in Westmoreland, Pa. My father was born in New Kensington, PA. He was the oldest of their four children. They later moved to New York. There ...
My grandparents lived in Westmoreland, Pa. My father was born in New Kensington, PA. He was the oldest of their four children. They later moved to New York. There ...
- 20 Jul 2011, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7024
Pulice or Poulicci, Lago, Cosenza, Italy
As I understand it, my grandfather's last name was Pulice. However, on a 1920 census his name is written August Poulicci. I know this is the right person because of others in the household. All I know about my grandfather was that his first name started with an "A." and his last name was Pulice. He ...