My G grandfather left IT (Torre Del Lago) in 1903. In 1936 naturalized to a US citizen and changed his name from Samuele MANFREDI to Mose FREDY. I know this doesn't have a connection to Humphreys but thought I might throw it out there.
Good luck!!
-Mike
Search found 5 matches
- 11 Jan 2012, 02:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi to Humphreys
- Replies: 2
- Views: 987
- 27 Dec 2010, 08:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding Manfredi's in Torre del Lago
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2884
Re: Need help finding Manfredi's in Torre del Lago
Laura
My brother has copies of Mose & his sister Virginia's Italian marriage and death records I believe is how he described them, even though they both died in California. At any rate they show both born to the same mother and father in either Torre de Lago or Viarregio. Thanks again!! I will drop ...
My brother has copies of Mose & his sister Virginia's Italian marriage and death records I believe is how he described them, even though they both died in California. At any rate they show both born to the same mother and father in either Torre de Lago or Viarregio. Thanks again!! I will drop ...
- 27 Dec 2010, 07:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding Manfredi's in Torre del Lago
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2884
Re: Need help finding Manfredi's in Torre del Lago
Laura - First off, thank you so much.
Secondly, no I have not seen these FULL records, just the non-paid-site information. I think tomorrow I will sign up for a month, see what I can get. This is very interesting info because this is the first I've heard of his birthplace was Rio De Janeiro. Iv'e ...
Secondly, no I have not seen these FULL records, just the non-paid-site information. I think tomorrow I will sign up for a month, see what I can get. This is very interesting info because this is the first I've heard of his birthplace was Rio De Janeiro. Iv'e ...
- 22 Dec 2010, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1275
Manfredi
Hello, I am looking for help in finding more information about Giuseppe Manfredi & Fettima Bini's family in Viareggio. The only children I know of are a daughter Virginia (born 1887/8) and a son Mose (born 1882). Virginia was married to Torquato Gragnani and had a daughter Lola in California with ...
- 05 Nov 2010, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding Manfredi's in Torre del Lago
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2884
Need help finding Manfredi's in Torre del Lago
Hello, I am researching the Manfredi surname. My surname is Fredy and have been told and have found clues to the origin being Manfredi. My research leads me to a Giuseppe Manfredi (b.1850's) whom had a son Mose S (Manfredi) Fredy (b.1882-d.1955) whom married Lottie E ____ (b.1893-d.1978), Mose ...