Search found 84 matches

by Timmwill
28 Jan 2019, 16:10
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with word between a name
Replies: 4
Views: 907

Re: Help with word between a name

Thanks again. I will check out the earlier thread!!
Timm
by Timmwill
28 Jan 2019, 14:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with word between a name
Replies: 4
Views: 907

Re: Help with word between a name

Thanks T!!

Is it like maestro in the music sense?
by Timmwill
19 Apr 2016, 16:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Replies: 4
Views: 1939

Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents

Thanks Marty,

Very well could be. I was thinking based on naming traditions it might be Francesco but I guess it doesn't have to. Here is what I have below.

Michele Costanzo (about 1790)
2nd great grandfather

Francesco Costanzo (1812-1890)
son of Michele Costanzo

Michele Costanzo (1845-1906 ...
by Timmwill
11 Apr 2016, 15:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Replies: 4
Views: 1939

Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents

Thank you very much! Timm
by Timmwill
09 Apr 2016, 21:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Replies: 4
Views: 1939

Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents

I am trying to locate the parents of Michele Costanzo.

He was born about 1790 in Fiumofreddo, Catania, Sicily
His wife was Serafina Fichera who was born in 1795 and died in 1822 in Fiumofreddo
He and Serafina had many children including:
Rosario
Francesco
Salvatore
Agatha
Maria
Rosaria

Based on ...
by Timmwill
06 Jan 2016, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guiseppe Lapolla from Eredita Salerno
Replies: 9
Views: 3309

Re: Guiseppe Lapolla from Eredita Salerno

Thanks for the help!! Let the search - continue.
by Timmwill
04 Sep 2015, 01:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births
Replies: 2
Views: 1267

Re: Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births

Sicily Tessa - didn't even know of the other!
Thanks
by Timmwill
03 Sep 2015, 17:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births
Replies: 2
Views: 1267

Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births

I am looking for information for the possible births of Carmela and Leonard Costanzo to parents Francesco Costanzo (born about 1813 in Fiumofreddo) and Guiseppa Coco (born about 1828). Carmela and Leonard would have been born in perhaps the 1840's or 1850's..?

The parents Francesco Costanzo and ...
by Timmwill
07 Oct 2014, 01:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
Replies: 6
Views: 2235

Re: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo

Thank you Marcello.
Timm
by Timmwill
14 Sep 2014, 13:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for parents of Mickele Panebianco
Replies: 6
Views: 2007

Re: Looking for parents of Mickele Panebianco

Thank you very much Marty!

Timm working with Val Costanzo
by Timmwill
04 Sep 2014, 16:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
Replies: 6
Views: 2235

Re: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo

Thanks very much Marty!

You are correct about Vassallo - my fault. Getting my names mixed up. This will be very helpful and much appreciated.

Timm Williams
Ann Arbor, MI USA
by Timmwill
04 Sep 2014, 13:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
Replies: 6
Views: 2235

Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo

Based on some great information from Marcello, I wanted to see if anyone could help me out with finding the parents of Giuseppa Tranchina from Palermo I think? She may have been born around 1844....?

She married Santoro Costanzo (date unknown) but their first child was born December 3 1866 in ...
by Timmwill
31 Aug 2014, 01:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
Replies: 5
Views: 2427

Re: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo

Thanks Tessa - this might be her. I will see what other info I can find to support this.

Timm
by Timmwill
30 Aug 2014, 17:05
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
Replies: 5
Views: 2427

Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo

Hi everyone,

I am trying to track down the ship manifest for a Pietrina (Pietra) Vassallo who was born 7/22/1885 in Palermo.

She was supped to have sailed on the Sofia Hoenberg and arrived New York on June 13 or 20,
1906. The ship might be different.

I can only find a Pietra Vassallo (age 11 ...