Hello,
I saw your post regarding the DeFluri and Massa families. My great grandparents were Philip (Felice) Zullo and Teresa (Massa)Zullo of Hazleton. Teresa's parents were Antonio and Rose (Suglia) Massa. We might be related.
Nick Zullo
Search found 12 matches
- 03 Dec 2013, 15:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for surnames DeFluri and Massa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6839
- 30 Oct 2011, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration records for Massa and Belletiere Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2096
Re: Immigration records for Massa and Belletiere Family
Hi Terri,
Neil Zullo was my grandfather, and Anne was his sister. So that would make us 2nd cousins.
-Nick Zullo
Neil Zullo was my grandfather, and Anne was his sister. So that would make us 2nd cousins.
-Nick Zullo
- 09 Aug 2011, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Laviano Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 754
Laviano Family
Im looking for information on the Laviano family that immigrated to Hazleton, Pa. I'm pretty sure there was a Concetta and her sister Annette? They probably arrived in the early 1900's.
Thanks
Nick
Thanks
Nick
- 08 Aug 2011, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Place of birth of a Nicolino DeMatto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 829
Place of birth of a Nicolino DeMatto
I was wondering if anyone can help locate the place of birth of a Nicolino DeMatto (Del Matto)? He arrived in 1908 on the ship La Touraine.
Thanks
Nick
Thanks
Nick
- 07 Aug 2011, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration records for Massa and Belletiere Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2096
Immigration records for Massa and Belletiere Family
I was wondering if anyone could help me locate immigration records for an Antonio Massa and a Pietro Belletiere. I believe Antonio was born in Montecalvo. He moved to Hazleton Pa with his wife Teresa. Pietro's last name might have been Belletieri. He might have been from Anzi, Italy. He also moved ...
- 20 Jan 2011, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Peter scialpi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1336
Peter scialpi
Im looking for information on a Peter Scialpi. He lived in Hazleton Pa. When coming form Italy, his last name was changed to Sharp.
- 15 Dec 2010, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: bellettiere
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3222
Re: bellettiere
thank you everyone
nick
nick
- 15 Dec 2010, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: bellettiere
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3222
bellettiere
I was wondering if there is any information on the place of birth and arrival date of a peter bellettiere, it might be spelled bellettieri. He was married to an Andruzzi living in hazleton pa.
- 15 Dec 2010, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: zullo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2268
Re: zullo
Everyone was so helpful.
Thank you
Thank you
- 14 Dec 2010, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: zullo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2268
zullo
Hi again, I hate to be a bother, but can I get some help on finding information on my other great gfather and great gmother? My great gfather was Felice Zullo and my great gmother was Teresa Massa. I believe both were born in Montecalvo, Avellino. They both moved to Pennsylvania.
Thank you
Nick
Thank you
Nick
- 14 Dec 2010, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grimo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2105
Re: grimo
Thank you everyone. This is exactly what I needed.
- 14 Dec 2010, 15:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grimo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2105
grimo
Hi I need help looking up information on my great-grandfather, James Grimo. I believe he was born in Northeastern Italy, in the town of Fuggia. He was married to Angeline Bellettiere. He resided in Pennsylvania. If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nick
Thanks,
Nick