Search found 4 matches

by dbell
05 Jan 2011, 17:34
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Bertone in Provincia di Pavia?
Replies: 29
Views: 15302

Re: Bertone in Provincia di Pavia?

Hi David, If you write to the Comune of Livorno you will be able to request your GGF's birth certificate-there you will be able to find out his parents names. P.P may be Pier Paolo, but like I said above, it will be listed on the birth certificate. Here is their address: Comune di Livorno Piazza de...
by dbell
29 Dec 2010, 18:34

Hi S-mac and dbell, So sorry I haven't gotten back to you until now, I've been travelling and haven't been on the computer. Dbell, there are a few small towns called Molinello if your relatives weren't from Bertone but it is most likely that they are from where my relatives are from as it is not a ...
by dbell
20 Dec 2010, 21:18

Thanks for the interesting facts re: Mulinelli and little Mills. As I stated in an earlier post by grandmother was Teresa Molinelli born 1/29/1779 in Ottone-Bertoni. I think her father or brother was Luigi. Sure would like to find out more if you have the resources. She married Dino Fregi (aka deFr...
by dbell
16 Dec 2010, 09:00

hollyolly7 wrote:Yup everyone was a Molinelli there.
My grandmother was a Molinelli and I've heard that from relatives as well. I'm not sure if our branch originated in Bertone or not, though.

I just found this site tonight and have been enjoying these forums. It's a great resource.