Hello Penny,
I had completely forgotten about this forum, I'm so glad you posted to it!! According to my records, I think we are family :D . My Dad has started putting together a website that we are hoping to build, but here is the link. http://ourfamiglia.com
If you click on the Colaiannia tab ...
Search found 7 matches
- 12 Jul 2014, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
- 10 Jan 2011, 05:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
Re: Looking for Colaianni
Valerie,
We finally made it to the library. We found a few records about Filomena. Wanted to know if you or, maybe your friend Suanj may know any info about her maiden name. Filomena's maiden name on her marriage license is Fratzino (I am requesting the origianl copy to look for myself). But ...
We finally made it to the library. We found a few records about Filomena. Wanted to know if you or, maybe your friend Suanj may know any info about her maiden name. Filomena's maiden name on her marriage license is Fratzino (I am requesting the origianl copy to look for myself). But ...
- 02 Jan 2011, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
Re: Looking for Colaianni
Mark,
Thank you so much. I have actually been on your website alot this weekend. I was able to give my Grandfather the names of his Grandparents yesterday. He never knew where he was from. His father left when he was a baby, so the Colaianni side of the family has been lost since. With the help of ...
Thank you so much. I have actually been on your website alot this weekend. I was able to give my Grandfather the names of his Grandparents yesterday. He never knew where he was from. His father left when he was a baby, so the Colaianni side of the family has been lost since. With the help of ...
- 31 Dec 2010, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
Re: Looking for Colaianni
Valarie, Thanks again for all the help. We didn't get to the library today and it looks like they are closed tomorrow and this weekend for the new year. Hopefully next week. We'll keep you posted. Have a great New Year.
Josh and Loni
Josh and Loni
- 29 Dec 2010, 19:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
Re: Looking for Colaianni
Valarie
I appologize I am at work so can't access Ancestory.com right now.
The census records you put on the last post are none we have seen yet. Here is the path we followed to get to Flilberte and Filomena.
My wifes grandfather Daniel Colaianni found on 1930 census as son of Agnes and Andrew ...
I appologize I am at work so can't access Ancestory.com right now.
The census records you put on the last post are none we have seen yet. Here is the path we followed to get to Flilberte and Filomena.
My wifes grandfather Daniel Colaianni found on 1930 census as son of Agnes and Andrew ...
- 29 Dec 2010, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
Re: Looking for Colaianni
Yes, we believe Thelma and Filoberto ( we have found many different spellings for both) are my wifes great great grandparents. So far we have census records form 1900-1930 linking them to her grandfather. WE believe that Filiberto is Phillip (and sometimes Felix) Colaianni on the census records. WE ...
- 29 Dec 2010, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Colaianni
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7759
Looking for Colaianni
I have started doing some genealogy for my wifes family and have gotten stuck. We have traced it back to Filiberte Colaianni and wife Filamina of Denver, Co. Can anyone help? Thanks.