Search found 3 matches

by Zorena
10 Feb 2011, 05:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lise: Surname of g g grandfather and missing g grandfather.
Replies: 173
Views: 152084

Re: Lise: Surname of g g grandfather and missing g grandfath

I am also part of the Loise/Lise family. My dad was Albert Loise, son of Harry Loise/Lise and Lottie Masters. Would love any and all info, pics, etc. I also do not believe that my father knew of the "disappearance" of his father Harry or the exsistance of half brothers or sisters...I remember being ...
by Zorena
10 Feb 2011, 05:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lise / Loise Family
Replies: 2
Views: 2790

Re: Lise / Loise Family

I am related to the Loise/Lise family-my Dad was Albert Loise.
by Zorena
10 Feb 2011, 05:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lise / Loise Family
Replies: 2
Views: 2790

Re: Lise / Loise Family

I am related to the Loise/Lise family-my Dad was Albert Loise.