Search found 4 matches

by jbianco
30 Sep 2013, 21:28
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
Replies: 18
Views: 10571

Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA

I, too ,live in Sacramento!!!! I will email the website you showed and see if anything comes of it.
Thanks
by jbianco
06 Aug 2013, 06:47

Re: the posts..the Death Index states that Alberto Prenti's mothers' maiden name was Biancalana. My family was Biancalana who had a cousin in Chicago named Parenti. Do you know any Parenti in Chicago? Somehow I feel we are related it would be exciting to find out if this is true. Not interested in a...
by jbianco
05 Aug 2013, 22:08

I am jBianco but I did not post the original message . I do in fact have questions about the Parenti/Biancalana and Chicago connection. My grandmother's maiden name was Isola Biancalana..from Lucca,Carraia one of the daughters of Alberto & Adela who had a cousin in Chicago named Parenti whom she liv...
by jbianco
15 Feb 2011, 21:05

Looking for any information on my Grandfather Alberto Parenti from Capannori, Castelvecchio LU. He left Italy at age 17 and arrived at Ellis Island 1913, eventually making his was to San Francisco (Half Moon Bay/San Mateo County) where he married Alice his wife. They had 3 daughters, Norma, Marie a...