Email is as follows:
"Dear Mr Luca Vettraino,
Thank you very much for your reply, sorry to bother you again, but I am just wondering if you are related to:
Vettraino Pietro
16132 Genova (GE) Passo Vezzelli Armando, 10
Or
Vettraino Rosaria
16035 Rapallo (GE) Corso Roma, 29
If you are related ...
Search found 11 matches
- 19 May 2011, 15:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Email translation 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1463
- 19 May 2011, 14:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Email translation 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1463
Email translation 2
Hi everybody,
Just wondering if anybody could be very helpful and help me to translate an E-mail into Italian. It is not a very long mail, but would be extremely grateful to anyone that could help. Thank you.
Just wondering if anybody could be very helpful and help me to translate an E-mail into Italian. It is not a very long mail, but would be extremely grateful to anyone that could help. Thank you.
- 17 May 2011, 15:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: E-mail translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 743
E-mail translation
Hi everybody,
Just wondering if anybody could be very helpful and help me to translate an E-mail into Italian. It is not a very long mail, but would be extremely grateful to anyone that could help. Thank you.
Just wondering if anybody could be very helpful and help me to translate an E-mail into Italian. It is not a very long mail, but would be extremely grateful to anyone that could help. Thank you.
- 08 Mar 2011, 14:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: paginebianche.it
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1738
Re: paginebianche.it
Hi Johnny,
Thanks for the reply, I get the following:
http://paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ts=112&&l=en
Not really sure that this explains the error! haha
Thanks for the reply, I get the following:
http://paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ts=112&&l=en
Not really sure that this explains the error! haha
- 08 Mar 2011, 13:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: paginebianche.it
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1738
paginebianche.it
Hi,
I think I have found a "living" relative via paginebianche.it . This person has an E-mail icon next to their name, however, when trying to access this address I am told I do not have permission(this is the same for any email address' I try).
Consequently, I am just wondering if anybody knows ...
I think I have found a "living" relative via paginebianche.it . This person has an E-mail icon next to their name, however, when trying to access this address I am told I do not have permission(this is the same for any email address' I try).
Consequently, I am just wondering if anybody knows ...
- 20 Feb 2011, 16:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cilivan POW
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2552
Re: Cilivan POW
Hi Tessa, thanks for your reply, I have emailed a couple of times to no avail, so will probaly try to find a telephone number instead, as this may be quicker, thanks for your help.
- 19 Feb 2011, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cilivan POW
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2552
Cilivan POW
Hi everybody, I am currently trying to find a relative who I believe was detained at Fort Missoula in Montana from 1939-1944, as part of the internment of Italian citizens during World War II. He was working on a ship(S.S. Conte Biancamano), which was seized before US involvement in the war. I ...
- 18 Feb 2011, 13:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3116
Re: Birth Certificate
Hi Tessa, thanks for your reply, I thought Salvatore was the father(although his age did pose a question) thanks for your help in confirming that he was not, thanks again!

- 17 Feb 2011, 22:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3116
Re: Birth Certificate
At the risk of being pushy, would it be possible for anybody to help me with this 2nd certificate?
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/giovanni1.jpg/
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/giovanni2.jpg/
I would like the column on the right of the 1st image, and the column on the left on the 2nd image translated ...
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/giovanni1.jpg/
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/giovanni2.jpg/
I would like the column on the right of the 1st image, and the column on the left on the 2nd image translated ...
- 17 Feb 2011, 21:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3116
Re: Birth Certificate
Many thanks for all your replies, I was not expecting such a speedy response. Does any one know if any address' are mentioned? Thanks again.
- 17 Feb 2011, 13:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3116
Birth Certificate
Hey everybody, just wondering if I could possibly get some help translating a birth certificate? I apologise for the terrible image, but could only use a digi-cam to capture it(downloading or re-sizing may help, as I have uploaded a large image). Many thanks for any help!
http://img713.imageshack ...
http://img713.imageshack ...