Italysearcher - Thanks for the info. It's good to know that older records exist.
Paolo47 - It seems we probably are related somehow! In my research, I found some records for Carlo Viggiano and Caterina Priore:
They had a son Vincenzo Filippo Lonardo in 1811, son Domenico Maria Lonardo in 1814 ...
Search found 5 matches
- 13 Jul 2012, 15:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corleto Perticara records before 1800
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3611
- 12 Jul 2012, 20:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corleto Perticara records before 1800
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3611
Corleto Perticara records before 1800
I am researching my family in Corleto Perticara (Lacava, Lambroia, Toce, Viggiano, diGrovole and Ierardi). I have the marriages and births after 1809 (thanks to the LDS films), but can't find any records older than that. Do older records exist? Where can I find them?
- 18 Mar 2011, 16:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louis Patierno Savignano, Detroit/Kalamazoo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2107
Re: Louis Patierno Savignano, Detroit/Kalamazoo
You are amazing! Thank you for your help. Nicolino (Luigi's brother) was my great grandfather. He and his wife, Giuseppa Lotito, had 8 children. One died in infancy and until now I did not know his name - Henry William Patierno. They moved to Connecticut after Nicolas Joseph was born. Luigi listed ...
- 18 Mar 2011, 14:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louis Patierno Savignano, Detroit/Kalamazoo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2107
Re: Louis Patierno Savignano, Detroit/Kalamazoo
I don't know his wife's name. I know he was married because he said as much on his draft registration in 1917 and he was noted as a widower on his death certificate in 1963. He was born in Savignano Irpino/Savignano di Puglia in Avellino - parents Carlo Luigi Patierno and Mariangela Marinaccio ...
- 18 Mar 2011, 13:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louis Patierno Savignano, Detroit/Kalamazoo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2107
Louis Patierno Savignano, Detroit/Kalamazoo
I am looking for information on the wife and children of Louis Patierno (often spelled Pateirno). He was born in Savignano April 27, 1883. He went to Detroit, Michigan where he registered for the draft in 1917. The registration form says that his wife and children are in Italy in 1917. He returned ...