Search found 7 matches
- 14 May 2011, 17:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating Birth Cert
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1670
Re: need help translating Birth Cert
Great Thank You yu both have been such a great help!
- 14 May 2011, 16:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating Birth Cert
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1670
Re: need help translating Birth Cert
are witness normally a family member?
- 14 May 2011, 15:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating Birth Cert
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1670
Re: need help translating Birth Cert
Perfect I am so greatful for your help!!
- 14 May 2011, 15:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating Birth Cert
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1670
Re: need help translating Birth Cert
Thank You so much can you make out the Babys mothers name? and her parents info on part 2? I see a Giuseppe and Domenico but unsure of last name but still cant find teh babys mother name at all?
- 14 May 2011, 14:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating Birth Cert
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1670
Re: need help translating Birth Cert
this is part 2 of the birth cert info on top left corner. i need to see if it says moms name her parents all there ages and occupiatio and what ever else helpful info may help unlock my history line back . Does it say who was present during birth?
- 14 May 2011, 14:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating Birth Cert
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1670
need help translating Birth Cert
Hello,
I am desperate to have some one help transalate this birth cert to me. I am needing to find out the parents names of Calogero Digiovanni , there ages, occupation, and there parents names and ages and occupation. I am thinking that Calogero was born on December 8, 1869 not sure if that is ...
I am desperate to have some one help transalate this birth cert to me. I am needing to find out the parents names of Calogero Digiovanni , there ages, occupation, and there parents names and ages and occupation. I am thinking that Calogero was born on December 8, 1869 not sure if that is ...
- 24 Apr 2011, 19:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 534
Translation
Can anyone tell me on a Birth Certificate for Ribera, do they list grandparents on there as witnesses ?
I have two naqmes and I am not sure what they are I know its a poor quality can anyone figure out what it says? Pasqua felice
I have two naqmes and I am not sure what they are I know its a poor quality can anyone figure out what it says? Pasqua felice