Search found 9 matches

by TPower5514
01 Jun 2011, 23:00
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help with a reverse search
Replies: 3
Views: 636

Re: Need help with a reverse search

Thank you everyone for your responses. I think I will try different areas and see if I get any hits. I also have read gizillions of posts..lol

Debbie
by TPower5514
30 May 2011, 01:52
Topic: Need help with a reverse search
Replies: 3
Views: 636

Need help with a reverse search

Hi all, I have been able to do much searching coming from Italy to the US, but is there anyway to do a reverse search if possibly family went back to Italy. Ellis Island only has 1 way to US... If anyone knows of a site or a place to search I would appreciate it...please let me know. Thanks, Debbie :D
by TPower5514
30 May 2011, 01:46
Topic: NYC appointment this past week
Replies: 5
Views: 1295

Re: NYC appointment this past week

Hi, It took me about 2 years from start to finish to get my dual-citizenship to Italy....who did you have your appt. with Rita? They are real big on those seals and mostly everything in long form....I am in NY also....did you need to come here or are you local? If there is anything that I can try to...
by TPower5514
27 May 2011, 06:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Thank You
Replies: 4
Views: 1045

Re: Thank You

Hi Tessa and everyone, Just a quick update.....my cousin Florence Savarese and I have connected. We have so much that we are catching up and sharing info with each other. We are continuing to fill in the puzzle pieces to our family. We know now that our connection is.....my great-grandfather and her...
by TPower5514
10 May 2011, 20:59

Re: Thank You

Hi Tessa, Florence called me this morning....we were so excited. Now we have filled in I think some more pieces and I will try to also help her in finding info on her Grandmother's Dad...Ciro Savarese...We are cousin's....that I knew after going over the info I had.... I will keep you in the loop an...
by TPower5514
10 May 2011, 06:39

Thank You

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post and thank Johnnyonthespot, tessa78, Edmondo, Lee, etc. My family member that tessa had been in touch with has contacted me thanks to Edmondo sending them an email for me. I am so grateful. they will be calling me tom ( Tues.) will let everyone know how it goes. I g...
by TPower5514
07 May 2011, 05:23
Topic: Looking for Fortunata Ferranini Relative.
Replies: 0
Views: 288

Looking for Fortunata Ferranini Relative.

Hi, I saw a post on here, but it was from awhile ago....poster was Fasavarese...if anyone sees them, plz let them know I am looking for them...they are my relative.

Debbie
by TPower5514
06 May 2011, 17:12
Topic: No record certification from PA Health Dept.
Replies: 8
Views: 2072

Re: No record certification from PA Health Dept.

Hi,

I applied for a dual Citizenship....took 2 yrs to do...they want everything in long form with a seal...need all birth/marriage cert...."Long Form" only....the same with your own documents.
by TPower5514
06 May 2011, 16:56
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Saw my Family posted
Replies: 1
Views: 456

Saw my Family posted

Hi everyone,

Saw a post from FASAVERSE....saw that Tessa had helped them....need for them to get in touch with me ASAP....any help?????

Thanks