Thank you everyone for your responses. I think I will try different areas and see if I get any hits. I also have read gizillions of posts..lol
Debbie
Search found 9 matches
- 01 Jun 2011, 23:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help with a reverse search
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1120
- 30 May 2011, 01:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help with a reverse search
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1120
Need help with a reverse search
Hi all,
I have been able to do much searching coming from Italy to the US, but is there anyway to do a reverse search if possibly family went back to Italy. Ellis Island only has 1 way to US...
If anyone knows of a site or a place to search I would appreciate it...please let me know.
Thanks ...
I have been able to do much searching coming from Italy to the US, but is there anyway to do a reverse search if possibly family went back to Italy. Ellis Island only has 1 way to US...
If anyone knows of a site or a place to search I would appreciate it...please let me know.
Thanks ...
- 30 May 2011, 01:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NYC appointment this past week
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1961
Re: NYC appointment this past week
Hi,
It took me about 2 years from start to finish to get my dual-citizenship to Italy....who did you have your appt. with Rita? They are real big on those seals and mostly everything in long form....I am in NY also....did you need to come here or are you local?
If there is anything that I can try ...
It took me about 2 years from start to finish to get my dual-citizenship to Italy....who did you have your appt. with Rita? They are real big on those seals and mostly everything in long form....I am in NY also....did you need to come here or are you local?
If there is anything that I can try ...
- 27 May 2011, 06:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank You
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1583
Re: Thank You
Hi Tessa and everyone,
Just a quick update.....my cousin Florence Savarese and I have connected. We have so much that we are catching up and sharing info with each other. We are continuing to fill in the puzzle pieces to our family. We know now that our connection is.....my great-grandfather and ...
Just a quick update.....my cousin Florence Savarese and I have connected. We have so much that we are catching up and sharing info with each other. We are continuing to fill in the puzzle pieces to our family. We know now that our connection is.....my great-grandfather and ...
- 10 May 2011, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank You
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1583
Re: Thank You
Hi Tessa,
Florence called me this morning....we were so excited. Now we have filled in I think some more pieces and I will try to also help her in finding info on her Grandmother's Dad...Ciro Savarese...We are cousin's....that I knew after going over the info I had....
I will keep you in the loop ...
Florence called me this morning....we were so excited. Now we have filled in I think some more pieces and I will try to also help her in finding info on her Grandmother's Dad...Ciro Savarese...We are cousin's....that I knew after going over the info I had....
I will keep you in the loop ...
- 10 May 2011, 06:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank You
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1583
Thank You
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post and thank Johnnyonthespot, tessa78, Edmondo, Lee, etc.
My family member that tessa had been in touch with has contacted me thanks to Edmondo sending them an email for me.
I am so grateful. they will be calling me tom ( Tues.) will let everyone know how it goes ...
I just wanted to post and thank Johnnyonthespot, tessa78, Edmondo, Lee, etc.
My family member that tessa had been in touch with has contacted me thanks to Edmondo sending them an email for me.
I am so grateful. they will be calling me tom ( Tues.) will let everyone know how it goes ...
- 07 May 2011, 05:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fortunata Ferranini Relative.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 541
Looking for Fortunata Ferranini Relative.
Hi, I saw a post on here, but it was from awhile ago....poster was Fasavarese...if anyone sees them, plz let them know I am looking for them...they are my relative.
Debbie
Debbie
- 06 May 2011, 17:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No record certification from PA Health Dept.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3314
Re: No record certification from PA Health Dept.
Hi,
I applied for a dual Citizenship....took 2 yrs to do...they want everything in long form with a seal...need all birth/marriage cert...."Long Form" only....the same with your own documents.
I applied for a dual Citizenship....took 2 yrs to do...they want everything in long form with a seal...need all birth/marriage cert...."Long Form" only....the same with your own documents.
- 06 May 2011, 16:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Saw my Family posted
- Replies: 1
- Views: 784
Saw my Family posted
Hi everyone,
Saw a post from FASAVERSE....saw that Tessa had helped them....need for them to get in touch with me ASAP....any help?????
Thanks
Saw a post from FASAVERSE....saw that Tessa had helped them....need for them to get in touch with me ASAP....any help?????
Thanks