Search found 2 matches
- 08 May 2011, 20:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trans request - purported birth record for great-grandfather
- Replies: 3
- Views: 878
Re: Trans request - purported birth record for great-grandfa
That is awesome...thank you so much! Tony
- 07 May 2011, 04:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trans request - purported birth record for great-grandfather
- Replies: 3
- Views: 878
Trans request - purported birth record for great-grandfather
Hey there!
I have a copy of a 2-page document produced in Italy in the 1940s that was purported to be a birth record for my great-grandfather.
I would use an online translator (google or something), but because of the handwriting I can't really understand enough of the spelling to do that.
I'm ...
I have a copy of a 2-page document produced in Italy in the 1940s that was purported to be a birth record for my great-grandfather.
I would use an online translator (google or something), but because of the handwriting I can't really understand enough of the spelling to do that.
I'm ...