Search found 5 matches
- 17 May 2011, 05:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Incognito surname
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10849
Re: Incognito surname
Yes, thanks for your correction. Sometimes I type and forget to check my spelling.
- 14 May 2011, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Incognito surname
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10849
Re: Incognito surname
Grazie Mille!!! That's all I know in Italian!!!
- 14 May 2011, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Incognito surname
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10849
Re: Incognito surname
Thanks for your reply. According to this document, Who is Luigi Piro. and what do the last two lines say about Napolione Incognito. Do they say he could not read and write?
- 14 May 2011, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Incognito surname
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10849
Re: Incognito surname
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85 ... gnito.jpg/
Above is my link to my image for Filippo Incognito. I don't read Italian but from what I can tell it says that his father is Napolione Incognito and Napolione's parents were unknown.
Above is my link to my image for Filippo Incognito. I don't read Italian but from what I can tell it says that his father is Napolione Incognito and Napolione's parents were unknown.
- 12 May 2011, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Incognito surname
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10849
Incognito surname
I have recently found information on my Grandfather in Casamicciola, Ischia an am wondering about the surname. The records show Francesco Incognito. I was told that the surname meant he had unknown parents and was given this surname by orphanage or civil officials. Can anyone verify the this ...