Search found 4 matches

by miamiwings
30 Sep 2020, 15:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Replies: 41
Views: 34934

Re: Do you have family from Montemiletto?

My grandfather raffaele (Rafael) Brogna married Elizabeth Gubitosa. I am looking for information about birth. HIs birthday was September 1857 on his grave but other records show 1860. My grandmother was born 1875.
by miamiwings
30 Sep 2020, 15:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Replies: 41
Views: 34934

Re: Do you have family from Montemiletto?

My grandfather raffaele Brogna married Elizabeth Gubitosa. I am looking for information about birth. HIs birthday was September 1857 on his grave but other records show 1860. My grandmother was born 1875.
by miamiwings
04 Apr 2015, 15:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Replies: 41
Views: 34934

Re: Do you have family from Montemiletto?

I just saw your post from 2012. I am one of the people who said my grandfather was Raphael Brogna. Perhaps it wasnt the same Raphael because his children were named Freda, Jim, Joe, Lena Fred, Florence, John Frank. there were 9 in total. My mother was Lena Immigration changed his name to Brown when ...
by miamiwings
29 May 2011, 06:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Replies: 41
Views: 34934

Re: Do you have family from Montemiletto?

My grandfather Rafael Brogna married to Elizabeth Gubitosa came to the US from Montemiletto. I believe he had one brother Giovannantonio Brogna and he also came to US They lived in New Jersey. My grandmother had several brothers Gubitosa and one sister Olympia who married a Pezella and lived in ...