Hi all,
Question regarding marriage documents:
Grandparents applied for license in Philadelphia 03/20/1935 but eloped in Maryland same day since MD had no waiting period laws.
Do I need to have an apostilled MD marriage certificate AND an apostilled PA marriage license for the Philadelphia ...
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Jun 2011, 16:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage License vs. Certificate?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 688
- 30 May 2011, 12:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help with a reverse search
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1124
Re: Need help with a reverse search
Hi Johnny,
I'm new here but hope I can help a little anyway.
Do you know the neame(s) of the relatives that may have returned to Italy? Or some dates, such as date of death or approximately when they returned? A little detective work is required. First, speak with your family, especially the older ...
I'm new here but hope I can help a little anyway.
Do you know the neame(s) of the relatives that may have returned to Italy? Or some dates, such as date of death or approximately when they returned? A little detective work is required. First, speak with your family, especially the older ...
- 30 May 2011, 01:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: "No Record" questions and Remarried question - philly
- Replies: 0
- Views: 531
"No Record" questions and Remarried question - philly
Hi all,
I have 2 questions and will be applying for my jure sanguinis through the Philadelphia consulate. At this time I am collecting the paperwork and calling Tuesday, May 31, to make my appointment.
My blood lineage: Me -> Mother -> Grandfather -> Great Grandfather
Question 1: "No Record ...
I have 2 questions and will be applying for my jure sanguinis through the Philadelphia consulate. At this time I am collecting the paperwork and calling Tuesday, May 31, to make my appointment.
My blood lineage: Me -> Mother -> Grandfather -> Great Grandfather
Question 1: "No Record ...