Sure.
I would like to share information and discover new information on this lineage. I have some records from familyseacrh.org - mostly births,christening & death. Would also like to connect with possible relatives in Alia as I am planning a trip to research further.
I am the grandson of ...
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Jun 2011, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotolo - Alia
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8593
- 08 Jun 2011, 00:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotolo - Alia
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8593
Re: Rotolo - Alia
I have records of these generations but would like locate actual documents if possible, and to see if anyone is researching this same line w/ possible documents. I would also like to locate ancestors still living in Alia based on this lineage and connect for future trip. Would like share information!
- 07 Jun 2011, 05:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotolo - Alia
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8593
Rotolo - Alia
researching family line
Pasquale Rotolo
Son of Salvatore Rotolo & Francesca Vivirito
Son of Pasquale Rotolo & Filipa Martino
Son of Ignazio Rotolo & Salvadora Miceli
Son of Pasquale Rotolo & Giacoma Cardinale
All records from Alia, Italy but would like to uncover more information.
I am 8th ...
Pasquale Rotolo
Son of Salvatore Rotolo & Francesca Vivirito
Son of Pasquale Rotolo & Filipa Martino
Son of Ignazio Rotolo & Salvadora Miceli
Son of Pasquale Rotolo & Giacoma Cardinale
All records from Alia, Italy but would like to uncover more information.
I am 8th ...