Hi:
Thanks everyone for your responses!
I imagine this information was hearsay or a thought. This came from a couple who are from Canada living in PA. Neither one of them are citizens, yet they have young children who were born in the US. Based on some research I did, it looks as though that a ...
Search found 5 matches
- 08 Aug 2011, 07:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Assets & Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
- 03 Aug 2011, 01:39
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with death certificate - died while traveling on train
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4704
Re: Help with death certificate - died while traveling on tr
Have you contacted the operators of Mt. Carmel Hillside Cemetery in Chicago? They may be
able to help you find out where to locate the death certificate. She may have been
pronounced dead in Hazleton, so perhaps contacting a coroners office there to help you get leads would help as well.
Hope that ...
able to help you find out where to locate the death certificate. She may have been
pronounced dead in Hazleton, so perhaps contacting a coroners office there to help you get leads would help as well.
Hope that ...
- 03 Aug 2011, 00:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Assets & Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
Assets & Dual Citizenship
A friend of mine has recently learned that if she perishes and is not a citizen of the
USA at the time, their assets will awarded to the State or Government per se and not
her family.
She is looking into dual citizenship as well. I wondered if this was true
or where a good area would be to research ...
USA at the time, their assets will awarded to the State or Government per se and not
her family.
She is looking into dual citizenship as well. I wondered if this was true
or where a good area would be to research ...
- 21 Jul 2011, 06:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ottavi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2487
Re: Surname Ottavi
Greets Tessa!
Thank you so much for the informative and thorough response! I'm very grateful.
I don't have Riccardo's DOB w/me at the moment, but I do believe 1886 is the correct year. He didn't actually settle in the US but he did either stay in Philadelphia or that town Toughkenamon. He did ...
Thank you so much for the informative and thorough response! I'm very grateful.
I don't have Riccardo's DOB w/me at the moment, but I do believe 1886 is the correct year. He didn't actually settle in the US but he did either stay in Philadelphia or that town Toughkenamon. He did ...
- 19 Jul 2011, 07:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ottavi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2487
Surname Ottavi
Greets Everyone:
Thank you for letting me join this informative community.
I'm doing research on my husband's side of the family starting with his Grandfather.
His last name is Ottavi, First Name is Riccardo.
I believe they were in Chivetelle del Tronto when my husband's father was born.
It seems ...
Thank you for letting me join this informative community.
I'm doing research on my husband's side of the family starting with his Grandfather.
His last name is Ottavi, First Name is Riccardo.
I believe they were in Chivetelle del Tronto when my husband's father was born.
It seems ...