Search found 3 matches

by EzioAuditore
08 Aug 2011, 15:58
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Help Needed (for an Italian-themed tattoo)
Replies: 4
Views: 5274

Re: Translation Help Needed (for an Italian-themed tattoo)

Thank you very much! I'll post a picture up after I get the lettering put around it! I have the symbol and coloring on my arm already, I'm just in the process of finding a good handwriting-looking font right now.
by EzioAuditore
28 Jul 2011, 19:40
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Help Needed (for an Italian-themed tattoo)
Replies: 4
Views: 5274

Re: Translation Help Needed (for an Italian-themed tattoo)

Well, I don't guess it needs to be too authentic. A modern day Italian translation would work. I just want it to be accurate because I will stand by that phrase until the day I die. I think it means that everyone should find their own truth instead of having to fit in with organized religion or ...
by EzioAuditore
21 Jul 2011, 21:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Help Needed (for an Italian-themed tattoo)
Replies: 4
Views: 5274

Translation Help Needed (for an Italian-themed tattoo)

Hello all, it's nice to see that there's a language sub board here. I am getting a tattoo that's based on a series of games called "Assassin's Creed". The motto of the assassins in the game is "Nothing is true, everything is permitted". I wanted to get that translated into Italian so that the tattoo ...