Search found 4 matches

by marcoglieselise
07 Sep 2013, 17:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
Replies: 8
Views: 4942

Re: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese

Thank you Susan , I could not find the site after my demand. I am still waiting for the answer after my demand in Italy. If you do have more information about my family ancestors I will be glad to get themM. Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese Maria Carolina are on my dad my side on my mother side Francesc...
by marcoglieselise
19 Aug 2011, 02:03

I went to the village, and did find the place and manage to see some stuff, but couldn't speak good enough to ask copies and I didn't have any appointment so they didn't had the time to fulfill my needs, It will be the second time I am asking for the paers, but I still have hope. :)
by marcoglieselise
18 Aug 2011, 21:10

I did have most of these papers, but i would like the birth and marriage certificate, so i will use the informations.
by marcoglieselise
17 Aug 2011, 01:28

Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese

Hi I am looking to find out about my grand paents and great grand parents. I went to Italy about two years ago, so I kow that they were from Casacalenda, my grand parent name was Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese, he was married to Congetta Battista, they left Italy in 1920. They got married in Casacalnd...