Search found 3 matches
- 31 Aug 2011, 14:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Question regarding Chicago consulate translations
- Replies: 0
- Views: 584
Question regarding Chicago consulate translations
I am working on getting my documents together to send off for translations. I see the information for the Chicago consulate says that birth, marriage, death for the "Italian" side, which I get is the whole side I am using. They also mention birth and marriage for the "immediate" ancestors who are ...
- 18 Aug 2011, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating birth certificate for Assunta Palmisano
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1695
Re: Help locating birth certificate for Assunta Palmisano
Thank you for the quick reply.
Yes, I am relatively sure the Palmisano's that were in Champaign county in Illinois, are the same family that Assunta belonged to. Funny thing about that is it has the father listed as Leonard Palmisano, but I know for sure the tombstone for her father is actually ...
Yes, I am relatively sure the Palmisano's that were in Champaign county in Illinois, are the same family that Assunta belonged to. Funny thing about that is it has the father listed as Leonard Palmisano, but I know for sure the tombstone for her father is actually ...
- 17 Aug 2011, 03:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating birth certificate for Assunta Palmisano
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1695
Help locating birth certificate for Assunta Palmisano
I am looking for help in locating a birth certificate for my GGGrandmother, Assunta Palmisano. I am not sure if I have enough information on her to locate the correct commune to get it.
I have been told she was born in Palermo, Sicily. I do know she was born on Aug, 8, 1888, to Mariano Palmisano ...
I have been told she was born in Palermo, Sicily. I do know she was born on Aug, 8, 1888, to Mariano Palmisano ...