Hi,
In doing research on my ancestors, I've discovered that two ancestors were notaries in the province of Salerno in Campania. They were Erberto Calzaretta, notary from the 1750s to 1806 in Oliveto Citra and Antonio Cantalupo, who was active in the early 1800s in Campagna.
I'm aware that the ...
Search found 4 matches
- 10 Jun 2013, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records relating to Notary Occupation - Campania
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2075
- 08 May 2013, 14:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Deciphering Names and Occupations
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1373
Re: Deciphering Names and Occupations
Thank you
Alex
Alex
- 06 May 2013, 06:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Deciphering Names and Occupations
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1373
Deciphering Names and Occupations
Hi,
I found a death record from Santa Margherita di Belice in Agrigento for Giuseppe Randazzo, age 72, who died 25 March 1873 (Record No. 55) and need some help with reading it. The record can be seen at https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-33350-4973-86?cc=2043548&wc=M9S6-YPG:n319398228 ...
I found a death record from Santa Margherita di Belice in Agrigento for Giuseppe Randazzo, age 72, who died 25 March 1873 (Record No. 55) and need some help with reading it. The record can be seen at https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-33350-4973-86?cc=2043548&wc=M9S6-YPG:n319398228 ...
- 18 Sep 2011, 15:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Relationships mentioned in a last will from 1804
- Replies: 1
- Views: 971
Relationships mentioned in a last will from 1804
Hi,
When I was in Italy recently I found the last will of the brother of one of my ancestors. The last will is that of Carmine Freda, a priest in Oliveto. I believe that it mentions his brothers, Domenico, Giuseppe and Pasqaule. Furthermore, it mentions Giuseppe's two sons, Francesco, Donato ...
When I was in Italy recently I found the last will of the brother of one of my ancestors. The last will is that of Carmine Freda, a priest in Oliveto. I believe that it mentions his brothers, Domenico, Giuseppe and Pasqaule. Furthermore, it mentions Giuseppe's two sons, Francesco, Donato ...