Hi Angela,
My Side of Rinella's Family of San Jose, CA
Antone Walter Rinella
b. 21 October 1917 San Jose, CA
d. 8 December 1989 San Jose, CA
Married to Madeline Mathias
Antone's Father:
Michal "Mike" Rinella
b. 23 June 1889 Trabia
d. 5 January 1979 San Jose, CA
Antone's Mother:
Marion "Mary" C ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Sep 2011, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella family
- Replies: 25
- Views: 22494
- 15 Sep 2011, 02:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella family
- Replies: 25
- Views: 22494
Re: Rinella family
I know it has been a long time since my last post but I think I may have found info on this mysterious Santo Rinella. I have a more solid birthdate of 11/2/1892.
Now I just need to see if he was married to Caterina Quattrochi ever.
Hello,
I find this to be very interesting. My grandmother was ...
Now I just need to see if he was married to Caterina Quattrochi ever.
Hello,
I find this to be very interesting. My grandmother was ...