Search found 2 matches

by Charlynna
06 Oct 2011, 23:30
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Faxes and letters to a comune?
Replies: 4
Views: 1653

Re: Faxes and letters to a comune?

Thank you for the fax and email. I had checked that same website, but wasn't sure who I was suppose to be writing to. I've now faxed them off a letter in Italian telling them I require the documents for Italian citizenship by descent, so now it's time to play the waiting game.

In all honesty I'm ...
by Charlynna
05 Oct 2011, 06:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Faxes and letters to a comune?
Replies: 4
Views: 1653

Faxes and letters to a comune?

I've only just became aware of "jure sanguinis", and I'm now trying to obtain citizenship for myself. However, I'm missing a number of vital documents relating to my grandparents that I need to retrieve from a very small (pop. 900 -1000) comune, known as Melicucca, located near the southern tip of ...