Search found 2 matches

by darcara
22 Jan 2012, 03:06
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ship Records not found
Replies: 5
Views: 2318

Ship Records not found

Hi, I found my great-grandfather's naturalization documents today, and he was specific about his immigration to the US: Ship Rio Naro, arriving in August 1895 to New York from Buenos Aires. He was born in Montemaggiore Belsito, and it seems that he initially immigrated to Argentina before coming to ...
by darcara
24 Oct 2011, 06:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggiore
Replies: 18
Views: 10465

Re: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggior

Hi BhamMilazzo, I just sent you a private message... we are looking for some of the same ancestors! My husband's grandmother was Rose Angela Trippi, first cousins (I think that's right) to Aunt Mil, who was your grandmother... the great grandfathers were brothers, Salvatore (Sam) and Andrew (Henry ...