Search found 4 matches

by mlbabcock11
10 Apr 2012, 07:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sasso Family of Ravello, Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 2914

Sasso Family of Ravello, Italy

I am looking for information about the Sasso family of Ravello. I am looking for information about a Sergio Sasso (I know he was born there but not when) who went on to marry Lucretia Spina in Bisceglie, Italy. I believe that he was a trader or merchant of some kind. Later went on to start Sasso Oli...
by mlbabcock11
10 Feb 2012, 08:38
Topic: Panetta and Visocchi of Villa Latina
Replies: 1
Views: 895

Panetta and Visocchi of Villa Latina

I am looking for information regarding Giacinto Panetta b. Aug 18 1864, his parents were Gaetano Panetta and Laterina Franchi (no other information about them). He married Angeline Visocchi b. Dec 18 1871, her parents were Rafaello Visocchi and Lisabetta Fortuna (no more information of them). I know...
by mlbabcock11
10 Feb 2012, 08:25
Topic: Scarpino's from Carfizzi
Replies: 0
Views: 550

Scarpino's from Carfizzi

I am looking for information on Vincenzo Scarpino, b. Oct 25, 1891 in Carfizzi Italy. His parents names were Giovanni Scarpino, and Concetto Affatato. I know that he enlisted into the Italian military, and eventually ended up in the Bisceglie Bari region where he married Laura Sasso and eventually i...
by mlbabcock11
04 Feb 2012, 06:40
Topic: Sasso's of Bisceglie, Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 569

Sasso's of Bisceglie, Italy

Hello, I am looking for information about Laura Sasso B. Dec 13 1894. Her parents names were Sergio Sasso and Lucretia Spina. I dont know any of Laura's siblings names, but I do know that she had them. She married Vincenzo Scarpino, who fought in WW1 for Italy. They had two daughters together and im...