Hello,
I would like to know more about the village/ town Mese in the province of Sondrio
I would also like to know if Mese and San Giacomo Filippo had their own hospitals
and registry offices in the years 1870-1930.
Can anyone help me with these two towns San Giacomo Filippo and Mese.
Many thanks ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Jul 2012, 20:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mese/ San Giacomo Filippo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1845
- 26 Jun 2012, 17:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastai/ Balatti familyname
- Replies: 0
- Views: 826
Mastai/ Balatti familyname
Hello,
Recently I started to find out more about my grandmother's family by
the name Mastai, in the region of the town Mese/ San Fillipo Giacomo.
I would also be interested in the familyname Balatti.
My great grandparents where Giovanni Mastai from San Fillipo Giacomo
and Orsolla Balatti supposly ...
Recently I started to find out more about my grandmother's family by
the name Mastai, in the region of the town Mese/ San Fillipo Giacomo.
I would also be interested in the familyname Balatti.
My great grandparents where Giovanni Mastai from San Fillipo Giacomo
and Orsolla Balatti supposly ...