Search found 6 matches

by alysania
02 Jan 2015, 20:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gasparri, Guerrini
Replies: 5
Views: 2008

Re: Gasparri, Guerrini

Thanks for the responses. Looks like I'm up the creek unless I can manage to go there myself. For a parish search, where do I start with that? Still pretty new to this stuff. Also, somewhat related, we have an old photo of Silvio Gasparri (the gent on the far right, seated) in this photo https://www...
by alysania
08 Sep 2014, 20:24

Re: Gasparri, Guerrini

Thank you so much! I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.. I had no problem finding records online for another town in the same area, so it felt like maybe I just wasn't finding where they were located.

I really appreciate this!! Thanks again.
by alysania
07 Sep 2014, 20:54

Gasparri, Guerrini

I've hit a bit of a wall on these folks. I have the following people so far: Silvio Gasparri - b. 5 Feb 1890 in Montebuono, Grosseto, Toscana Angelina Gasparri (married a Guerrini) - b. abt 1884 in Montebuono, Grosseto, Toscana Letters written from Angelina in the 1940s to her niece in Pennsylvania,...
by alysania
12 Jun 2013, 22:11
Topic: Arcangeli in Marliana
Replies: 4
Views: 1504

Re: Arcangeli in Marliana

You have done well with your research has any of your earlier civil records listed a name of their parish church? Thank you :) I haven't seen a name of a parish church listed anywhere. It seems to be a small enough village that there should only be one, right? There is ONE listing for Arcangeli in ...
by alysania
06 Jun 2013, 20:31
Topic: Arcangeli in Marliana
Replies: 4
Views: 1504

Arcangeli in Marliana

Hello! I feel like I've gotten a decent amount of information so far, having started with only had the names of my great grandparents and nothing else, but I'm spinning my wheels on where to go next and how to go about contacting folks. I've been through the Microfilm and online resources through Fa...
by alysania
20 Feb 2012, 21:54
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Italian Letters
Replies: 0
Views: 558

Italian Letters

I know this is a big request, but I've got a batch of letters in Italian that we found when my grandmother passed away years ago. My Italian isn't that great, and I'm even worse at figuring out old handwriting, but I'd love a translation of the letter. From what I can guess, the letter writer is wri...