Search found 5 matches
- 01 May 2012, 20:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3559
Re: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
Wow, amazing that their marriage certificate exists, thank you so much for posting this!
- 01 May 2012, 14:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Great-Great Grandfather's Death Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1117
Re: Help Translating Great-Great Grandfather's Death Certifi
Does it list the parent's names of Candidate 1?
- 01 May 2012, 04:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Great-Great Grandfather's Death Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1117
Help Translating Great-Great Grandfather's Death Certificate
Hello,
I am trying to determine the names of my Great-Great Grandfather (Francesco Tardugno's) parents. I have not been able to locate a copy of his birth certificate, but I believe that I have possibly located his death certificate (there are 3 possible options). I know that Francesco was born in ...
I am trying to determine the names of my Great-Great Grandfather (Francesco Tardugno's) parents. I have not been able to locate a copy of his birth certificate, but I believe that I have possibly located his death certificate (there are 3 possible options). I know that Francesco was born in ...
- 10 Apr 2012, 15:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3559
Re: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
Thank you so much Marty!
- 09 Apr 2012, 17:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3559
Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
Hello,
I need some help translating my great-grandfather's birth certificate. I can translate the typed parts myself using google translate, but I am having trouble reading the handwritten parts. Any help will be appreciated.
I have attached the scanned record below, my great-grandfather is Nicola ...
I need some help translating my great-grandfather's birth certificate. I can translate the typed parts myself using google translate, but I am having trouble reading the handwritten parts. Any help will be appreciated.
I have attached the scanned record below, my great-grandfather is Nicola ...