Hi I am searching for Pietro Grisafi, last known whereabouts is in Winchester, England in 1963, working as a waiter. Any news will be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Janie
Search found 2 matches
- 05 May 2012, 19:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grisafi Family Palermo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 677
- 05 May 2012, 19:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grizzaffi (Grisafi) family search -Corleone,Palermo,Sicily
- Replies: 46
- Views: 38103
Re: Grizzaffi (Grisafi) family search -Corleone,Palermo,Sici
Hi
I am searching for Pietro Grisafi who was working as a waiter in a restaurant in Winchester, Hampshire (England) in 1963. Any news will be greatly appreciated. It is thought that he may have gone to Canada or America as he had friends there, or perhaps returned to Sicily.
In anticipation
Janie
I am searching for Pietro Grisafi who was working as a waiter in a restaurant in Winchester, Hampshire (England) in 1963. Any news will be greatly appreciated. It is thought that he may have gone to Canada or America as he had friends there, or perhaps returned to Sicily.
In anticipation
Janie