Hi Laura,
Thank You for your reply.
Yes, I have seen the details on Familysearch.org for Seidenari. It is a spelling we are considering, though He signed his own name as Sedenary on the marriage record in England. I noticed that some individuals appear under both spellings, so I wonder if they ...
Search found 2 matches
- 16 May 2012, 09:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sedenari/Sedinari
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1207
- 09 May 2012, 03:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sedenari/Sedinari
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1207
Sedenari/Sedinari
Hello!
This is my first post here, and my first attempt at researching an Italian line in our family tree.
My husband's family descend from a Joseph or Giuseppe Sedenari/Sedinari. He is a major brickwall in our research, and I am hoping someone may be able to help find some more information on ...
This is my first post here, and my first attempt at researching an Italian line in our family tree.
My husband's family descend from a Joseph or Giuseppe Sedenari/Sedinari. He is a major brickwall in our research, and I am hoping someone may be able to help find some more information on ...