Search found 10 matches

by jambug
22 Mar 2013, 21:10
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please help interprete
Replies: 6
Views: 1752

Re: Please help interprete

Thanks again Marty for your help and time. That's exactly what I thought so I will start again and ask for another birth certificate with her correct parents names.
by jambug
22 Mar 2013, 20:13

This would be my great grandmother, and i do not have any siblings names, but on marriage document it lists her Father as Vincenzo and mother Maria Antonia Catelli( Dec 1 , 1877) so there is the problem of differnt mother on birth and no father listed on birth. Can you understand what it says after ...
by jambug
22 Mar 2013, 19:23

Thank you so much Marty. I will try the other site also. I am trying to find her father's name, since I'm not 100% sure they sent me the correct birth certificate. Does the baptism give any of that inf. I'm not sure of some of the words on it.
by jambug
22 Mar 2013, 17:08

Please help interprete

albanese was her married name
albanese was her married name
albanese 2 001.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1752 times
Maria Concetta DeSantis born ? Campobasso , parents etc. Not sure if I attached correctly Help
by jambug
05 Sep 2012, 07:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Miglio in Castrovillari
Replies: 0
Views: 678

Miglio in Castrovillari

My family & I will be leaving in a few weeks to visit our parents birthplaces. I have written (Italian & English)to MIGLIO'S in Castrovillari (phonebook & Facebook) with NO reply from them. So hopefully when we knock on doors in Castrovillari, noone knocks us out!! On the other hand I ha...
by jambug
18 Jul 2012, 18:36
Topic: Traveling to ancestry towns
Replies: 4
Views: 3786

Re: Traveling to ancestry towns

John Armellino: I cannot thank you enough for all your wonderful research in the Campobasso town and surrounding areas. Our family is grateful to you for sharing our history of 11 GENERATIONS !!!
John, you are truly a gift! Thanks you and GOD BLESS YOU !
by jambug
14 Jul 2012, 02:38

Re: Traveling to ancestry towns

John, I am SHOCKED---SURPRISED--AND TOTALLY AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nerver thought I would find any relatives, let alone surnames and information so far back ! FRIDAY THE 13TH IS TRULY MY LUCKY DAY !! My head is spinning with the names. I will cotact you for help. Thank you, you are GOD SENT !! Judith
by jambug
13 Jul 2012, 20:37

Traveling to ancestry towns

I will be traveling to Castrovillari to visit my Father's home (street). Dominico Miglio ,Father Giuseppe and mother Maria Pellegrini (who both died in Castrovillari). I would like to find their marriage or death records.I have all the dates. Also traveling to Cantalupo nel sannio to visit my mother...
by jambug
25 Jun 2012, 13:51
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Cantalupo nel sannio , Isernia
Replies: 2
Views: 1407

Re: Cantalupo nel sannio , Isernia

Tthank you. The address was given by telephone to a researcher
by jambug
25 Jun 2012, 03:49
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Cantalupo nel sannio , Isernia
Replies: 2
Views: 1407

Cantalupo nel sannio , Isernia

I cannot find the place of my moher's birth address , listed as Via Fortuna 12 in Cantalupo nel sannia, italy. Maps and search engines do not have this listed. Any suggestions?