Search found 4 matches

by wfnz
13 Aug 2012, 12:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli
Replies: 10
Views: 5345

Re: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli

adelfio wrote:Welcome to IG website
New Zealand, Electoral Rolls, 1853-1981
Thanks for the info - how did you obtain it? Ancestry.com?

The earlier information I was not aware of and the latter matches up with what I know.

Were there any intermediary records or only those two?
by wfnz
13 Aug 2012, 12:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli
Replies: 10
Views: 5345

Re: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli

Hello and welcome,
here is a link to New Zealand Birth, marriage and death records that you are able to search. Hope this a help. Good luck on your search. Post more questions if you have them people are always willing to help.:-)
https://www.bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/home/
Thanks, I have ...
by wfnz
13 Aug 2012, 12:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli
Replies: 10
Views: 5345

Re: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli

There are so many avenues you can use to search..................

have you found the birth certificate/record for the child born in 1896?

I do not have the certificate, but have have found the entry in the NZ Births/Deaths/Marriages Online which indicates that year.

Have you obtained the ...
by wfnz
07 Aug 2012, 23:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli
Replies: 10
Views: 5345

Looking for information on Norma Marea Antonelli

Hi

I am looking for information on my GG Grandmother. I currently do not have much information to go on and am not sure where to look.

Her name is Norma Marea/Maria Antonelli, I am told whe was born in Italy.

She emigrated to New Zealand, unsure of date except she had a child in New Zealand in ...