Search found 3 matches
- 11 Nov 2013, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SANZI..I am there
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1215
Re: SANZI..I am there
Hi Desiderio, I'm sure we hade the same grandfather because I have here in Italy a cousin and his name is Desiderio like the father of his father. I want to tell you that I will be in Usa from the 19th Novenber to the 7th December and I'll be with my aunt in Philadelphia and my cousin in new York ...
- 11 Nov 2013, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanzi
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18563
Re: Sanzi
Hi Karen, I' so sorry but i saw your message now because I had problem in my family.
I want you know that i will be in Usa from novembre 19 to december 7. I will be to my aunt in Philadelphia and in New York to my cousin. I'm sure that it is the same family. My private email is notomax1@gmail.com so ...
I want you know that i will be in Usa from novembre 19 to december 7. I will be to my aunt in Philadelphia and in New York to my cousin. I'm sure that it is the same family. My private email is notomax1@gmail.com so ...
- 13 Sep 2012, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanzi
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18563
Re: Sanzi
Ho I'm Massimiliano from Catanzaro in Italy and my grandfather was Desiderio Sanzi lived in Taverna and dead, I think in 1938
I know he had 3 sons with his first wife: Francesco, Riccardo and Eugenio and other 3 sons Leonetto, Floriano and Quintilio with his 2nd wife.
I have a cousin, his nane is ...
I know he had 3 sons with his first wife: Francesco, Riccardo and Eugenio and other 3 sons Leonetto, Floriano and Quintilio with his 2nd wife.
I have a cousin, his nane is ...