Search found 2 matches

by kcapasso
06 Jun 2013, 00:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: capasso/iazzetta
Replies: 1
Views: 972

capasso/iazzetta

I'm looking for information on my great grandparents. Raffaele Capasso b 1874 and his wife Adeliada Iazzetta b 1874. They came from Afragola, Naples late 1890 with my grandfather Thomas b 1895 and his sister Elizabetta b 1892. My great Uncle Joe was b 1899 in New York, sometime after that they went ...
by kcapasso
25 Mar 2013, 18:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: LOOKING FOR RELATIVES RUSSO/Capasso near FRAGOLA
Replies: 16
Views: 17635

Re: LOOKING FOR RELATIVES RUSSO/Capasso near FRAGOLA

Is there any way for me to get in contact with Merusso4? I have been working on my family tree for since Aug. of 2012. Elizabetta Capasso Russo was my Grandfather Thomas James sister. I have information to share and would be very interested in what he has found during his research. I did notice that ...