No, I am not at all offended, Elba. I appreciate ANY and ALL corrections! Thanks again
So long as I didn't offend you. But learning a language takes time... translating often takes a little longer. I often come accross a word and while I instinctively know what it means, I'm aware that the version ...
Search found 3 matches
- 31 Mar 2009, 16:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate this email note please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6501
- 28 Mar 2009, 22:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate this email note please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6501
Re: Translate this email note please
Thanks Elba for the correction! (Thanks also for the compliment!) Your translation is much better than mine! :D I am still trying to learn Italian, such a beautiful language, but sooooo difficult for me!!
Thanks again, Karen
That was a really good attempt Kavescmac. Well done for noticing the ...
Thanks again, Karen
That was a really good attempt Kavescmac. Well done for noticing the ...
- 27 Mar 2009, 22:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate this email note please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6501
Re: Translate this email note please
"Scusami se hoatteso un po per risponderti, ho seri problemi conl'inglese e di conseguenza in un primo tempo ho pensato di farmi aiutarepoi, considerata la possibilità di scambi futuri è meglio nonrischiare.Per quanto riguarda la mia famiglia c'è poco da dire, nati ecresciuti tutti, mio papà ...