Yes she did!!!!
Happy new year
Steve Rinaldi
Search found 4 matches
- 01 Jan 2014, 18:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5595
- 26 Dec 2013, 14:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5595
Re: Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
Suanj
Thank you so much for your work on this. I think you have found him for me! I know from a pass card that Raffaello, as an Italian citizen, had to carry with him in London in 1919 that his mother was an Elisabetta Santini and I have his father as Martino, a farmhand, from Raffaello's marriage ...
Thank you so much for your work on this. I think you have found him for me! I know from a pass card that Raffaello, as an Italian citizen, had to carry with him in London in 1919 that his mother was an Elisabetta Santini and I have his father as Martino, a farmhand, from Raffaello's marriage ...
- 25 Dec 2013, 20:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5595
Re: Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
Many thanks to you both for your help, and on Christmas eve and Christmas day too!
I'll take a good look at the links you sent, do you think it would be worth writing to the records office in Lucca? I only have names and approximate years of birth and their father's name of Martino Pisani who is ...
I'll take a good look at the links you sent, do you think it would be worth writing to the records office in Lucca? I only have names and approximate years of birth and their father's name of Martino Pisani who is ...
- 23 Dec 2013, 11:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5595
Pisani familyplaster figure makers from Lucca?
I'm currently researching the Pisani family. I have found 2 brothers, Pellegrino (b 1863) and Raffaelo (b 1860). They both emigrated to Holborn in London prior to 1890. I am very keen to find their town on birth but on all census documents they always just name this as Italy. They are listed as ...