Search found 59 matches

by Chief Barrante
15 Jul 2017, 15:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Relationsship of Francseco Barranti Born 1854 to Francesco Barranti Borm 1851?
Replies: 3
Views: 283

Relationsship of Francseco Barranti Born 1854 to Francesco Barranti Borm 1851?

Marty You provided the information on Francesco Barranti born in Trabia ib 1851--This I have in our Family Tree. BUT I am still seeking your research and response concerning this other Francesco born in Trabia in 1854? From what I have his Father was also a Francesco ..no DOB.. no indication how he ...
by Chief Barrante
11 Jul 2017, 00:12
Topic: Children of Francesco Barranti?
Replies: 7
Views: 656

Re: Children of Francesco Barranti?

Marty You guessed my next question...Is this other Francesco Barranti related to my GGG Grandfather Guiseppe or descendant sin my Family tree --see below? IF YOU SAY NO....Next question is: How can Francesco born in 1854 be a Barranti and not related? Where did this Francesco get married? in Trabia?...
by Chief Barrante
09 Jul 2017, 22:46

Adelfio OK I have to take that for the truth. But then who is this other Frnacesco son of Fancesco..born in 1854? and then married to the same woman? See what I mean ? Please sort out for me so I can discuss at our Family Reunion in Pennsylvania when Jan from Texas will be there.´she is a descendant...
by Chief Barrante
05 Jul 2017, 23:05

What has been provided with regards to children does not match what was provided before? Please explain.
Chief
by Chief Barrante
05 Jul 2017, 18:22

Marty Something is WRONG here ---According to the "Descendants of Francesco Barranti" family tree that I have been provided from Jan Barranti in Texas the children born of this same couple do not match what was written by someone lese? What is TRUE? HELP Which one of these Francesco's was the son of...
by Chief Barrante
24 May 2017, 22:57
Topic: Francesco Barrante Realtionsships
Views: 402

Re: Francesco Barrante Realtionsships

Hello Italysearcher
Your information cannot be found? Could you open up and provide me with all the news about Francesco Barranti?
Thank You
Chief
by Chief Barrante
14 May 2017, 23:17
Topic: Sunseri Descendants ?
Replies: 0
Views: 421

Sunseri Descendants ?

Any one out there have the last name of Sunseri? Do you have a family tree that goes back to Trabia Sicily and the marriage of Maria Barranti to Mariano Sunseri?
Know any children from them that entered USA and settled in PA?
by Chief Barrante
14 May 2017, 23:06

Children of Francesco Barranti?

Francesco Barranti born in Trabia Sicily on 30 Jan 1851. Son of Ignazio Barranti and Maria Guardino. Whom did he marry and when dd his children enter the USA?
by Chief Barrante
14 May 2017, 10:00
Topic: Geltrude and Nunzio Barranti ..Where Did They Goß
Replies: 4
Views: 361

Geltrude and Nunzio Barranti ..Where Did They Goß

The research found here was dine by "Newbie"..#I am still trying to verify her findings? Can anyone help? How old were they when they entered the USA at Ellis Island? Whom did they finally marry? Where did they settle? And how many children did they have, etc? Chief From Italian Genealogy research.....
by Chief Barrante
14 May 2017, 00:37
Topic: Tomasso and Salvatore Barranti --Entered USA and Then ?
Replies: 1
Views: 286

Tomasso and Salvatore Barranti --Entered USA and Then ?

Still looking for any information about the descendants of Tomasso Barranti who entered the USA at age 53 in 1898 (see notes below) Also looking for any information about Salvatore Barranti --date entered US unknown? Any leads would be appreciated. Chief Giacomo Barranti (Great-Great Grandfather) B:...
by Chief Barrante
14 May 2017, 00:25
Topic: Ignazio Barranti Enters USA 1905 and Then
Views: 441

Ignazio Barranti Enters USA 1905 and Then

Edmondo Is Ignatius Barranti related to my Great Grandfather Here isi what I have on my Family Tree Ignazio Barranti 12 Nov 1882 via Valentino #18 In Trabia He Enters Ellis Island 1 June 1905 at age 22-- That makes sense that he enters USA but what happen then? Where did he go? Whom did he marry? an...
by Chief Barrante
02 May 2017, 20:46
Topic: Gektrude and Numzio Barranti
Views: 450

Gektrude and Numzio Barranti

from Newbie posted 27 April 2017 under ANGELA BARRANTE Geltrude Barranti and Nunzio Barranti were listed as two of Antonino Barranti and Giuseppa Parrafiume's children on their immigration record. In a different post, you wanted to find more information about an individual named Ignazio Barranti (wh...
by Chief Barrante
27 Apr 2017, 23:22
Topic: Angela Barrante
Replies: 6
Views: 574

Re: Nunzio and Geltrude Barranti

What are their respective DOBs? where did they settle and whom did they marry?
Thank you

Chief
by Chief Barrante
18 Apr 2017, 00:48
Topic: Looking for datwe of marriage between Angela LaRosa nd Salvatore Passafiume
Views: 459

Re: Looking for datwe of marriage between Angela LaRosa nd Salvatore Passafiume

Thank you Marty
Just sent you a personal message back for clarification
Chief
by Chief Barrante
13 Apr 2017, 23:43
Topic: Looking for datwe of marriage between Angela LaRosa nd Salvatore Passafiume
Views: 459

Re: Looking for DATE of MARRIAGE between Angela LaRosa nd Salvatore Passafiume

Please search for Angela LaRosa and let me know when she married Salvatore Passifiume? Where did they reside and what about children?

Thank you
Chief