Hi Sarcasey,
I'm very sure we are related. My grandfather was Antonio Montesion and he had a multi family home on Forest street in Montclair. I have researched our Lacedonia Ancestors for years. Pretty sure I have a copy of Teresa's birth record on my computer from the Lacedonia microfilm records ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jan 2016, 01:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origin of Surname 'Montesion'
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5693
- 13 Sep 2014, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origin of Surname 'Montesion'
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5693
Re: Origin of Surname 'Montesion'
I am a Montesion and can attest that the name started much earlier than the 1850's in Lacedonia. I have traced the name back to Montesion births in 1809 when the town records start. That Montesion father was born in Lacedonia around 1780. Other researchers have found Montesion's in the 1753 Census ...