Search found 5 matches

by kellyjonovak
27 Feb 2015, 03:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Radosti
Replies: 15
Views: 2371

Re: Surname Radosti

Would you be able to locate the birth records of Giuseppe Radosti and Paula Maria Cinquemani or direct me to how to find them?
by kellyjonovak
22 Feb 2015, 01:40

Marty, I can't seem to pull up the record from this link even though I have an ancestry account. Any chance you can cut and paste the info or email it to me? kelly.novak1@comcast.net This is my family! This is beyond exciting! Re: Surname Radosti Postby adelfio ยป Yesterday, 16:52 I found this Wiscon...
by kellyjonovak
20 Feb 2015, 20:11

I believe that the entry for Pasquale would be my great great grandfather! On all of his census records, naturalization, and official records, he lists his birthdate as 21 Jan 1865. We knew that he changed his name from Rodasti to Ross so he most likely changed his first name to something American a...
by kellyjonovak
20 Feb 2015, 16:25

According to our family records and Ancestry.com, Francesco Radosti was born in January 1865. He had a brother Matteo, do not know any other family members names. The J in his name was for Joseph in the English version, so I assume he was Francesco Giuseppe? He left to go to America the first time i...
by kellyjonovak
20 Feb 2015, 04:12

Surname Radosti

Hello, I have had trouble in the past with my research as my great great grandfather immigrated to the US (going to New Orleans, New York, and Milwaukee, WI) as Frank J. Ross but his real Italian surname was Radosti. He first immigrated to New Orleans, LA from Palermo in 1882 according to his US nat...