I am looking for information on Rosaria Noe from Augusta Sicily born 1820-1840. She may be my
Great Grandmother. Married Santo Dimare.
Search found 6 matches
- 17 Mar 2015, 20:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile
- Replies: 31
- Views: 25577
- 09 Mar 2015, 15:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosaria Noe born about 1840
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1225
Re: Rosaria Noe born about 1840
Sorry. Location is Augusta Sicily.
sachines58@gmail.com
sachines58@gmail.com
- 09 Mar 2015, 15:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosaria Noe born about 1840
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1225
Rosaria Noe born about 1840
I am looking for information on Rosaria Noe born about 1840 and her relationship to Santo Dimare, husband? Also their relationship to Pietro Chines whom they raised.
Thanks,
sachines58@gmail.com
Thanks,
sachines58@gmail.com
- 04 Mar 2015, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Chines Augusta Sicily
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1959
Re: Pietro Chines Augusta Sicily
Livio, Thank you very much for the information. I'm going to have someone translate it for me. unfortunately I never spoke or read Sicilian. According to my father he was raised by Santo Dimare and Rosaria Noe in Augusta.
Thanks,
Sal
Thanks,
Sal
- 01 Mar 2015, 22:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Chines Augusta Sicily
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1959
Pietro Chines Augusta Sicily
Salvatore Fazio was my grandfather on my mother's side. Lucietta Maria Fazio (b.1907 m. 1926 d. 1982). I tried to piggyback my post on Salvatore Fazio, but figured it would be best to start a new post.
I provide a lot of the information about my Fazio roots from my father Santo Chines (b.1902 D ...
I provide a lot of the information about my Fazio roots from my father Santo Chines (b.1902 D ...
- 28 Feb 2015, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16004
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Salvatore Fazio was my grandfather on my mother's side. Lucietta Maria Fazio (b.1907 m. 1926 d. 1982).
I provide a lot of the information I obtained from my father Santo Chines (b.1902 D. 1995)
I have hit a road block tracing my father's family. His father was Pietro Chines born in Catania or ...
I provide a lot of the information I obtained from my father Santo Chines (b.1902 D. 1995)
I have hit a road block tracing my father's family. His father was Pietro Chines born in Catania or ...