Search found 7 matches

by AlexP
13 Jul 2015, 12:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How to obtain a marriage certificate from Vita, Trapani, Sicily or details on Vittorio Pizzolato and Veronica Surdi
Replies: 10
Views: 2493

Re: How to obtain a marriage certificate from Vita, Trapani, Sicily or details on Vittorio Pizzolato and Veronica Surdi

Erudita,
By the way I never heard back from the community of Salemi, Trapani for the marriage certificate of my great grandfather Vittorio Pizzolato and Veronica Surdi.
Thanks
Alexia
by AlexP
13 Jul 2015, 12:29
Topic: How to obtain a marriage certificate from Vita, Trapani, Sicily or details on Vittorio Pizzolato and Veronica Surdi

Re: How to obtain a marriage certificate from Vita, Trapani, Sicily or details on Vittorio Pizzolato and Veronica Surdi

Hi Erudita, I would like to order a birth certificate for my great grandfather Vittorio Pizzolato born about 1861 in Vita, Trapani Sicily, I know he had a sister called Sebastiana Pizzolato unsure of her date of birth. Their father was Antonino Pizzolato, unsure who their mother was. The purpose is ...
by AlexP
23 May 2015, 01:01

Hi Marty,
The commune of Vita couldn't find my great grandparents marriage certificate, I have just found out they were married in Salemi, Trapani Sicily - do you have details and emails of that community?? I have their marriage date of November 28, 1889. Much appreciated
Thanks Alex
by AlexP
14 Apr 2015, 01:32

How to obtain a marriage certificate from Vita, Trapani, Sicily or details on Vittorio Pizzolato and Veronica Surdi

Hi, I would like information on how to obtain a marriage certificate of my great grandfather Vittorio Pizzolato who married Veronica Surdi. I know he was born in Vita in around the 1860's and his father was Antonino Pizzolato. Unsure where Veronica was born but I have her year of birth as 1868 and I...