Search found 3 matches
- 23 Sep 2020, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola family in Nocera Inferiore
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2514
Re: Coppola family in Nocera Inferiore
I will check Lettere, Italy. Thank you. Let me know if you have any more information. Rickey Coppola Filipppne
- 11 Jun 2015, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola family in Nocera Inferiore
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2514
Re: Coppola family in Nocera Inferiore
Marty---
Thank you for your response. I will get the answers to those questions soon
Newark NJ is where he settled.
Thank you for your response. I will get the answers to those questions soon
Newark NJ is where he settled.
- 10 Jun 2015, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola family in Nocera Inferiore
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2514
Coppola family in Nocera Inferiore
I am looking for information about my Great Grandfather who immigrated to the US about 1894, His name was Raffaello Coppola and he was from Nocera Inferiore. How do I start the process?
Rick Filippone
Rick Filippone