Search found 3 matches

by Missugarnah
05 Feb 2017, 03:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michele Fusillo
Replies: 3
Views: 994

Re: Michele Fusillo

How much would it cost to get their birth records? (I translated this via Google Translate)


Quanto costerebbe per ottenere i loro atti di nascita?
by Missugarnah
05 Feb 2017, 02:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michele Fusillo
Replies: 3
Views: 994

Michele Fusillo

I'm desperately looking for information on my great-grandfather, Michele Fusillo DOB 6 FEB 1890 in Vieste, Italy. I'm trying to find out who his parents were & if he had any siblings. He departed from Naples, Italy on 25 AUG 1906 & arrived in Boston, Massachusetts on 6 Sep 1906. On 15 JUN 1911 he ...
by Missugarnah
29 Jun 2015, 11:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help figuring out S. Italy surname
Replies: 39
Views: 11643

Re: Need help figuring out S. Italy surname

Leonardo Daniel Fasani aka Dan Fasani, (not Fasano) is my paternal grandmother's uncle & he resided at 629 Meridian St., Ravenna, Ohio. What does he have to do with any of this?

Jeanie

Pasquale "Patsy" Santoro death certificate

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-21239-95646-49?cc ...