Search found 12 matches

by oldrustyknight
08 Feb 2015, 18:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ingrassano, Nicotra, Baninna, Orlando Families
Replies: 18
Views: 10268

Re: Ingrassano, Nicotra, Baninna, Orlando Families

Just wanted to again than all for this valuable information - chuck
by oldrustyknight
06 Feb 2015, 14:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Filomena Carmina 1872
Replies: 2
Views: 953

Filomena Carmina 1872

Filomena Carmina b. 1872 Valguarnera Caropepe, Enna, Sicily, Italy m. Liberio Balsamo approximately 1884? Liberio was born in 1868 Valguarnera Caropepe, Enna, Sicily, Italy.

Does anyone have further knowledge on this couple?

Thank you for your efforts - chuck
by oldrustyknight
02 Feb 2015, 19:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanna Ferrara 1833
Replies: 6
Views: 2050

Re: Giovanna Ferrara 1833

Thank you again - did you get my note? chuck
by oldrustyknight
02 Feb 2015, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanna Ferrara 1833
Replies: 6
Views: 2050

Giovanna Ferrara 1833

Giovanna Ferrara b. 1833 Mirabella Imbaccari m. Mario Bannina b. 1830 Mirabella Imbaccari does anyone have any further information - parents?

Thank you - chuck
by oldrustyknight
31 Jan 2015, 20:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Nicotra-Scalora Bannina-Orlando Nicotra-Glunti
Replies: 3
Views: 1436

Nicotra-Scalora Bannina-Orlando Nicotra-Glunti

Looking for any information which might be available on the following lines (dates are best guesses on information (limited) which I have):
Joseph Bannina (1851-1910) m. Angela Orlando (1855-1920) (Sicily)
Mairano Nicotra (1822-?) m. Rosaria Scalora (1824-?) (Sicily)
Silvesti Nicotra (1800-?) m ...
by oldrustyknight
31 Jan 2015, 20:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Domonic Ingrassano
Replies: 12
Views: 3068

Thank you for all your assistance

Thank you all for your assistance in finding all of this information! chuck
by oldrustyknight
31 Jan 2015, 20:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sinopoli/Sinapoli or Francasio
Replies: 10
Views: 3386

Thank you for all your assistance

I'd like to thank everyone for their assistance in finding the information on the Sinopoli/Sinapoli and Francasio lines. chuck
by oldrustyknight
31 Jan 2015, 12:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Domonic Ingrassano
Replies: 12
Views: 3068

Re: Domonic Ingrassano

Thank you so much for finding these documents!! This is again information which I've looked long for! Wish that I could read and write Italian - we were forbidden by step-mother and now age precludes this from happening. chuck
by oldrustyknight
30 Jan 2015, 03:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Domonic Ingrassano
Replies: 12
Views: 3068

Re: Domonic Ingrassano

You're correct - as I was unable to read the marriage certificate that was gleaned from the post here on the board. I'm still looking to get the remainder translated - as there were several keys in it that until the post were unknown to me - thank you for your time in responding to me - c
by oldrustyknight
30 Jan 2015, 02:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sinopoli/Sinapoli or Francasio
Replies: 10
Views: 3386

Re: Sinopoli/Sinapoli or Francasio

Thank you each for your information - I'm traveling and will be able to look at it either tomorrow or Saturday - again thank you for your time - c
by oldrustyknight
19 Jan 2015, 01:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ingrassano, Nicotra, Baninna, Orlando Families
Replies: 18
Views: 10268

Re: Ingrassano, Nicotra, Baninna, Orlando Families

Will try this again - I've records going back to about 1800 on two of the four lines and back to the 1830's on the other two. What I need assistance on is find the parents names prior to 1830's for all four families. I know that came to the US about 1910 - my Grandfather Ingrassano died in a cave-in ...
by oldrustyknight
04 May 2003, 05:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ingrassano, Nicotra, Baninna, Orlando Families
Replies: 18
Views: 10268

Ingrassano, Nicotra, Baninna, Orlando Families

Need help in locating any information on these family names - My Great Grandfather - Dominic Ingrassano (d. 1929) m. Filippa Nicotra (d. 1934)(Mirabella Imbarccari, Sicily). They had some 21 kids - of which my Grandfather Vincenzo Ingrassano (b. 16 July 1869 (Caltagirone, Sicily)- d. 21 December ...