Search found 5 matches

by mazzei
25 May 2003, 06:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile
Replies: 31
Views: 25534

Revisando la lista de los imigrantes Italianos que llegaron a Argentina entre los anos de 1892 y 1921 no puedo ver ningun apellido Segnini pero hay 244 personas con el apellido Mazzei pero nada de ellos tiene como nombre Mane Benancio Mazzei. Quzias hay un equivocacion con el primer nombre?? Trate ...
by mazzei
16 May 2003, 06:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile
Replies: 31
Views: 25534

Revisando la lista de los imigrantes Italianos que llegaron a Argentina entre los anos de 1892 y 1921 no puedo ver ningun apellido Segnini pero hay 244 personas con el apellido Mazzei pero nada de ellos tiene como nombre Mane Benancio Mazzei. Quzias hay un equivocacion con el primer nombre?? Trate ...
by mazzei
06 May 2003, 21:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile
Replies: 31
Views: 25534

ptimber wrote:para obtener informacion de sus raices en italia tiene que cxonocer el pueblo de origen por todas cosas. Si no lo sabes puede solicitar el registro civil de donde vivian cuando llegharon a Cile (Chile). Peter NYC
but onli i know, they were from Sicilia, another town would be d'elba island
by mazzei
03 May 2003, 03:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile
Replies: 31
Views: 25534

Can you possibly be more specific??? Just what do you want since I have toi direct you to approrpiate websites and you have toi do the research. Peter
sorry i speak in spanish,...you can?
my mane is Ximena Mazzei i live in Chile,...and i like make my tree Genialogy,...in chile i have information ...
by mazzei
02 May 2003, 07:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile
Replies: 31
Views: 25534

I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile

I need information about the Mazzei family, specially from Italy to Chile,
thank