Search found 4 matches

by Michael Ertaskiran
11 Jan 2016, 14:14
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Facebook
Replies: 2
Views: 6534

Re: Facebook

Hello Forum I am looking for information on a Joshswey Sardo who lived somewhere between Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo and/or any of his living relatives. I am writing a book on the Cane Corso in America and he provided the dogs for the first two litters imported to the states in 1988 and a...
by Michael Ertaskiran
11 Jan 2016, 14:13
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joshswey Sardo who lived somewhere between Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo
Replies: 0
Views: 5919

Joshswey Sardo who lived somewhere between Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo

Hello Forum I am looking for information on a Joshswey Sardo who lived somewhere between Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo and/or any of his living relatives. I am writing a book on the Cane Corso in America and he provided the dogs for the first two litters imported to the states in 1988 and a...
by Michael Ertaskiran
11 Jan 2016, 13:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Sardos, from Catania, Sicily
Replies: 21
Views: 16372

Re: The Sardos, from Catania, Sicily

by Michael Ertaskiran
11 Jan 2016, 13:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joshswey Sardo Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo
Replies: 0
Views: 5017

Joshswey Sardo Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo