Thanks Dizabrat,
I will take a look at that! Like I said any information or advice is welcome!
THANK YOU!
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Dec 2016, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Half Uncle in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1396
- 08 Dec 2016, 03:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Half Uncle in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1396
Looking for Half Uncle in Italy
Hi,
I am new to this forum, and hoping to attain some information or advice.
Earlier this year we discovered that my grandfather fathered a child in Sardegna, sometime during the second world war. He was a Calabrese solider who was stationed in Sardegna.
We have very little information about this ...
I am new to this forum, and hoping to attain some information or advice.
Earlier this year we discovered that my grandfather fathered a child in Sardegna, sometime during the second world war. He was a Calabrese solider who was stationed in Sardegna.
We have very little information about this ...